Sports Medicine Technician Certification Course for Personal Trainers
The Sports Medicine Technician Certification Course includes 5-parts and is available online. It can be completed in less than 1 week, but you can progress at your own pace. The online course includes everything you need to know to conduct medically-appropriate Fitness Assessments and issue personalized therapeutic Exercise Rx's.
- Part 1: Introduction to Sports Medicine
- Part 2: Exercise is Powerful Medicine
- Part 3: Medical Clearance
- Part 4: Functional Fitness Testing
- Part 5: Fitness is the Cure
Our certification course also includes everything you need to market your Lifestyle Medicine Support Services to doctors and other health and fitness professionals, as well as the general public.
- Part 4: Creating a Culture of Optimal Health
When you pass your certification exam, your course fee includes membership in the Association of Lifestyle Medicine Technicians for 1 full year ($49 value). Your membership gives you direct access to:
- Fitness Gyms that provide internship opportunities for hands-on training
- Standardized online forms to conduct your Lifestyle Medicine Support Services
- Our online tools for participating in Lifestyle Medicine Research Projects
- Our online directory of certified Sports Medicine Technicians for networking
- Continuing education resources to maintain your certification for free
To enroll, complete the form below and submit the course fee.